Monday, May 3, 2010

meaning behind my bangles.....




So , I thought I should share a bit about my inspiration on my message bangles.


I started painting the wood bangles with the intent to just beautify them.

I also enjoy using my wood burning tool to add depth to the detail . I love all the dreamy patterns of scrap booking paper , although I have long since abandoned using them to make scrap books for my girls. ( just could not keep up after my third babe arrived!)

I usually listen to tunes from my Ipod when I am working on my art. I love music that touches my soul , makes me look deeper into life . I am more into the words than the music, although of course a good beat is important. :)
Some of my favorite music styles are Christian worship, jazz, blues, world, alternative .....
There are some songs that just lodge into your soul , where you find yourself singing the words often.
Chris Rice's song , " Life Means So Much " is one of those songs ... it makes me cry , smile , like my heart is going to burst with the love for my family, friends ~ both current and past , those that are hurting.....

~Everyday is a gift that you've been given .... make the most of the time every minute your living~

No comments:

Post a Comment