Monday, May 17, 2010

Enter to WIN a piece of my jewelry....






Announcement at the bottom... read on :)



SPRING has arrived!!!!!!

I had a delightful Sunday planting my veggie garden and flower pots... just heavenly.

I still have quite a bit of yard work to get done but it will have to wait until next Sunday , as the week is pretty full.

It is our last week of soccer practices and games , ( whew) and then just 2 weeks of school left. Summer fever has now officially replaced spring fever ... as my youngest daughter was moaning , " I do NOT want to go to school." My oldest went on a tour of the junior high today :( , I just cannot believe my tenderheart will be there in just a few short months ....

I have decided to get creative with this blog as I must admit, it feels a bit like I am speaking into an empty stadium ... ANNOUNCING ~
*********************************************************************************
If you sign up to follow me , leave a comment as to your favorite color, any favorite " catch phrase" or inspirational words , and tell me your favorite piece of my jewelry from my Etsy store ~ Zasra , I will enter your name into a drawing for a piece of my jewelry , and I will specially make it for you! :) DEADLINE : JUNE 7th
**********************************************************************************
P.S. Tell a friend , and let me know ... if they sign up , I will enter your name again !

7 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Sweet Pea bangle bracelet! (Well, to be honest it took me awhile to decide...I love your work!)

    Also I LOVE the photo of the bicycle with the flowers in the basket...is that on your property? It's so whimsical and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is ... to think I almost set it back by the trash can for someone to take. My hubby had " planned " ( too busy in other departments :) to fix it up for one of the girls ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite catch phrase is. "Are you having a laugh? Is he having a laugh?" Andy Millman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite color is GREEN...love all your stuff and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My catch phrase must be WHAT??? You will understand that! My favorite jewelry of yours is the Hand Painted Dangle earrings, of course, I love all of your stuff but most of all the painted gourde, (no wonder I didn't get it!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made beautiful things!
    Colors: copper & purple
    Favorite item: Boho flowers bangle
    Today's inspiration: Treat every project as a mission.

    ReplyDelete