Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Longing for spring & summer to fully arrive!

















Ok , so all the ladies in the house who are sick of the wind and chilly weather ,
will you please say , "Amen sista ! " :)

I know that I am sooo ready for the warm weather to arrive. Usually I would have some pots planted by now , as well as a few indoor vegetables started. I did not get around to that this year, ( thanks to Etsyland & all 3 of my kids in soccer...) so it needs to get warm so I can get some veggies going in the garden .

I find a lot of my inspiration for my art in my gardens so I thought I would share some of my favorite pics from past summer gardening triumphs .....

Awe, just looking back reminds me that it truly is such a joy to play in the dirt!
May all you fellow gardeners out there have a beautiful , abundant garden this coming season!

No comments:

Post a Comment