Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Check out a new shop on etsy, 100% helps the gulf coast



Well after I finished listing a couple new bracelets, I usually go poke around at what other Etsians have listed and I happened to stumble across this new shop , HelpTheGulfCoast.etsy.com that is a collection of artists around the globe who have donated 100% of their work to the relief efforts underway.
Currently they are donating 50% to the organization , Oxfam , and are waiting to be approved by the National Wildlife Federation . To date they have donated $2,000 to Oxfam and they have been up and running since June 4th .

I have donated my new listing , The Jolly Green Bangle . I plan to donate more in the near future... just deciding which pieces and maybe make a few new just for this cause.

Spread the word friends, what a great way to help out the environment , people of the Gulf , during this extremely sad , frustrating , scary saga from the BIG BAD OIL industry, that seems it may not have an end in sight . :(

No comments:

Post a Comment