Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And the winner is........

JANE !!!!!!!!! Whooohoooooo, YEAH!!!!

Jane has been such a great supporter of my adventure into Etsy and here on Blogger . From giving me tons of great advice to linking me to her blog and twittering about me :) ( thanks again Jane ) Jane also has a store on Etsy and a blog ( a painting mom ) ... you can find her in my favorites listed here or on my favorites list on Etsy . She is a very talented artist , her specialty is hand painted custom plaques and pencil sketched drawings of individuals homes , they are amazing!!!!!

I would show you some of her work , but I am not sure how to link all of that and unfortunately , do not have the time today to give myself a blogging lesson :( , but I do encourage you all to wander over to her blog and check her work out.

I will post pics of the piece she either picks out or that I specially make for her in a few days..... stay tuned for more giveaways to come !
Blessings ,
Andria

1 comment: